Wednesday, March 10, 2010

not moving

running on empty


So here it is March 10, 2010 and I haven't posted a single thing on my photoblog since January 26th.  You may think I've forgotten about this space.  Not true.  This time of year is hard for me photographically though.  I get to this point of the year and I feel like I can't make another picture with snow in it.  Not that I haven't tried.  Have gone on several little photo walks and came up with nothing.  So this is how I'm feeling photographically.  Some time ago my camera developed an issue, but I have been lazy deliberately dragged my feet on sending the camera in.
It's funny the relationship we can have with things...

Note:
For those who know about my little encounter the other week, this photo was taken before that and though the vehicle is running, it's also parked in my driveway at the time this photo was shot.





No comments: